First Impressions

Cast Commentary:

The lights buzzed to life as Adrian checked her make-up in her her silver compact mirror one final time before the camera started rolling. Putting the mirror into her purse, she crossed her legs and tucked a section of her sewn in black hair behind her ear in one fluid motion. Straightening in her chair, she asked the producer who was conducting her post show interview how she looked.
With an inward roll of his eyes and a barely audible sigh, he answered, “You look like a star hon,” without looking up from his clipboard.
Running her tongue over her teeth to check for lip-gloss, Adrian flashed a pink tinged smile and said “Ready.”

Producer: What was your first impression of Markus? What went through your mind the first time you saw him?

Adrian: When I first saw Markus? Honestly; I thought he was short. I mean, I’m 5’8 and I’m used to dating guys that are at least 6’3. There he was at like 5’9. The first thing that went through my head when I saw him was "Dammit; I don’t think I packed any flat shoes, definitely can’t wear heels around him.”

Producer: So you’re saying that height is a deal breaker in your prospective relationships?

Adrian: Is height a deal breaker? No. I’ve dated shorter guys before, but they all had something that made up for their height deficiency.

Producer: And that was…?

Adrian: Money. And by the looks of that house? Markus might as well have been 6’4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is "Goode Love'" exactly?
Think
"For the Love of Ray J" meets "The Bachelor"
with all the antics and gimmicks that you've come to expect from "reality" programming.
What is this exactly?
This is the true story of what went down on the set when cameras weren't rolling. This is the truth about me, him, her, them and everything else. This is the real story.

My story